Friday, September 29, 2006

La Jolla birthday party

So my friend Kale turned 29 and our mutual friend Jason Ford´s wife turned 30 (I´m almost there, yiiiakes)







Here´s a pic of Ford. Kind of spring break-ish?




Me with a sweet cocktail, tasty with a flower.




Cake




Amy and birthday boy.




Birthday girl and happy husband, not as spring break-ish here.




Billy said he´s shaving it of tomorrow. This is a real beard, impressive.




They had a skatepark gathering in my hometown of Piteå today too. I hope they had a blast. I was there in spirit.
Oh.. and I didn´t win the lottery... not even close. If I only had a timemachine... just one day back in time and I´d have a few millions...
On a positive note: Nate drove me past Taco Bell on the way home and bought me a taco supreme and nachos bell grande (no beans). Next time I´ll have the crunchwrap supreme! TASTY!

No comments: