Thursday, September 14, 2006

All work day

Did get some funny links over the www.

And this one too... on a sad note. It´s the clip of when Steve Irwin got stung by the stingray...
It´s a pretty short clip, but if you have the volume up you can hear the cameraman´s reaction.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1945368730233675374

I Need to work. And clean.

I haven´t really looked for a new apt today, but I did find this piece of land for sale here in Del Mar:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/rfs/206520706.html
It´s 5x105 feet! (1.5x32 meter) I can afford that, it´s in a good hood too. But if the inside can only be 4 feet wide where to I put a 50 inch tv? Now that´s a problem.
If anyone has plans / ideas on how to build a house on 5x105 feet i´d like to see them.

Oh, I found the world´s narrowest house. And it´s wider that 5 feet! So this could be a world record. Maybe I should talk to the city about this?!
Here´s a link:
www.amsterdamtourist.nl/en/home/about+amsterdam/Amsterdam+Surprise/article/xp/content_artikel.Surprise+EN+-Narrowest+house+in+the+world/default.aspx

Here are some pics of narrow houses.


Does anyone have a timemachine? Britney seems to think they´re real. If they are, I want one.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlkzgI_jNUg
She gets into it at around 2min and 35sec.

No comments: