Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weekend

Did go out for an hour or so yesterday. I didn´t have that weekend spirit. My to-do list is too long for me to relax.
I did meet Mathias Ringstöm who is a skater from Sweden who lives in the area. I haven´t been to that bar in months and neither has he. So we chatted about switch stance backside tailslides and stuff.

Here´s some funny pics for no reason:












And here´s the "Property" that´s for sale here in Del Mar. It´s pretty small... sandwiched in between these two houses..

Here are some more pics of narrow houses. It would be pretty cool to get into the Guiness Book Of Records. Just throw up a 5 foot version of a house like this. I would have a sweet ocean view. If anyone is an architect don´t hesitate to send me some ideas.


No comments: