Monday, September 04, 2006

Back in LA

So I lost my phone on the plane. The planeride was a nightmare. Had to check in my carry on twice. First on the NZ domestic flight and then on the NZ-LA flight. So I carried all cameras, laptops and harddrives in my lap. It sucked. And then I had to stay in line for over one hour at customs (with eleven items to hold on to in my arms). It was lame. Then when I got home I realized my cell was gone. Well, at least I´m in Cali, it´s 33 degrees celcius and I´m thinking positive thoughts.

The only think that keeps me going at the time is Borat:
www.apple.com/trailers/fox/borat

Oh and Ingemar was here when I came home. I like it when I can speak some swedish. And I think there´s another swedish speaking person on the way. We´ll see. And I guess it´s a holiday here... labor day or something.. who knows?

So whatever you do, never bring more than 7 kilos in your backpack if you´re flying with air new zealand.

No comments: