Tuesday, September 12, 2006






Ate Taco Bell which was nothing short of AMAZING. Met up with some people at the DC skatepark, but my back was hurting too much to skate. Otherwise I spent time infront of the comp and tried to not think about anything but work.

It´s been five years since the terror attacks... Doesn´t seem that long ago. I´ll never forget that afternoon...

I tried to watch some specials on tv, or at least listen to it in the background, but it was too patriotic and that idiot for a president was all over the place. So I read some stuff about it online and saw some videoclips. The news in the US just isn´t that great.

Until I buy a new camera I´m using my cellphone for pics, in case you were wondering about the crappy quality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Åh jag vill också äta taco
bell, livet som student med makaroner o ketchup är ingen hjödare!