Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday..






Went to the social security office today, what a place! The lines where insane! So I left for a while just to
come back to a even crazier line. The people who work there are complete idiots too, well at least the people I met. 99% of
the people there speak spanish and I didn´t see one person with blue eyes there... so I was quite the minority.
Anyhow, I need to go there to get a social security number which you need for... everything. Cellphone, drivers licence, renting an apartment.. yeah anything. The fact that I´ve made it for years without one is pretty amazing. I should get a medal for
dealing with all things here without one. It´s hard to imagine if you haven´t lived here without one.. anyway, it sucked standing in line. And I have to go back tomorrow! And probably again after that... american institutions are a joke. ANd they have patriotic pictures EVERYWERE in these places and pictures of the retard aka the president. The room I was in today showed what america really is. No solidarity.

Today was just a little uphill...

Then I bought a 4$ coffe and called 4 people with voicemail... and now Prison Break is starting, NOT lame.

Dull update again, I know.

I´ll try and write just positive things this week. I´m trying to be positive, but there are so many bumps in the road.

Here´s a link with ALL Simpsons episodes! I wish I had time to see all of them.
http://allsimps.com/

New issue of Dwell is waitng for me in the bathroom. I wonder if I can make it before Prison Break starts in 18 minutes? I´ll try.

No comments: