Thursday, September 21, 2006

utah filming

So I filmed a little bit of rally yesterday. It was bad weather, but still got a lot of stuff done. Ken (my boss) has a square mile of land in Utah where he built a private 10 mile (16km) rally track... pretty crazy.

I stayed at the DC Mtn Lab (I did a film about this house, check www.dcshoes.com/home.asp?category=§ion=map ) and it felt good to see it again. Me and Ken´s co-driver Alex took the minibikes for a spin, fun.

I had some bad luck with my tripod, so I taped the 110.000 $ camera to the tripod, almost dropped it once. That would have been lame.

Now back in San Diego, trying to get a new computer and eat a lot of tacos. And I´ll try and watch Commando (with Arnold) and Hard To Kill (Seagal) tonight. Or at least listen to in the background.

Oh and it´s baby season. My friend Markus just had his first baby "Siri". Jussi´s wife went into labor this morning and the boss´s wife is due this weekend.








No comments: