Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bought a new camera

I love consuming, but it sucks to replace stolen things. And trust me I´ve had a LOT of things stolen. I´m considering starting a "Pitty-Pierre" website to try and get some stuff back... but I´ve been saying that for a year now. I feel so sorry for myslef when I think of all the stuff I lost. Hope karma hits em.

Anywho.. being the great consumer I am I just bought a new camera. It will be here before the weekend, hopefully.

I´ve also considered moving, my landlord is being weird and my fridge keeps breaking down (rancid milk anyone?).

It´s frekkin spendy here though...

Piece out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?

Please let me recognize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.


Also visit my web-site; cambogia extract