Saturday, September 23, 2006

Went to see Jackass 2 yesterday and it was pretty crazy. I felt sick a couple of times and looked down quite a bit, crazy guys. Check out the trailer: www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/jackass2/internet_lg.html
I guess you had to be 18 to see it so all these kids were trying to sneak in. It was funny seeing the security looking for kids with flashligths in the theatre. It´s kind of weird that you can´t watch Jackass (or Janet Jackson´s breast for 1/2 a sec) but the kids can go home and play Metal Gear on their comp and kill 30 people a minute... Although I have to say that there are a few things in the movie that are not suited for young teens.

Right noe I´m making Ikea meatballs and trying to figure out if I wanna drive to LA for a WE party... I need to work though and
it´s quite the drive. So I´ll probably stay here.

Not a very exiting saturday. Except the fact that I found my ipod!

No comments: