Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This (I guess) is what you would say if you were a senator in Oklahoma



Nice touch there Senator Inhofe. By the way, the 1800´s called and wanted their ignorance back.

“I’m really proud to say that in the recorded history of our family, we’ve never had a divorce or any kind of homosexual relationship.”

Right up there with "I have a dream" by MLK and
"Ask not what your country can do for you" by JFK.

Here are some more great quotes from republicans:
"I want to make sure everybody who has a job wants a job"
- George Bush, during his first Presidential campaign

"This is a great day for France!"
- Richard Nixon, while attending Charles De Gaulle's funeral

"My fellow Americans, I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."
- Ronald Reagan, about to go on the air for a radio broadcast, unaware that the microphone was already on

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit. Mars is somewhat the same distance from the sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
- Dan Quayle

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush

'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush

No comments: