Friday, January 02, 2009

Fun Mac vs PC ads

This was a banner ad at www.nytimes.com




I still don´t understand why anyone who wants to browse the web, use an mp3 player, work with Word&Excel, organize and share their photos would buy anything else than a Mac...
Add to that that a Mac doesn´t get viruses and they look a lot better. Oh well, it´s their loss I guess.
PC are cheaper to buy, but I doubt they are cheaper to own.

I´m stoked that 58% of my blog readers use Mac. I´m pretty sure 99% of my snowboard industry friends use Mac too. The only person I´ve seen use a PC since 2001 who works with snowboarding is Chris Gunnarson(although he seems to use a Mac now). And I think it´s because he uses some special cad design software (he designs snowboard parks) and accounting software that only works on PC´s.
Two others that come do mind are David and Anders from WE Clothing/WESC. They rock PC´s, but they are also accountants/economy dudes and working with swedish i-t people.
But those are the only three I´ve seen with PC´s in like 7 years.


More Mac ads:






But then there are some funny ones where PC makes fun of Mac users.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!! Där på slutet fick alla "mac-nördar" så dom teg...


e väl dax att skrapa ihop pengarna till en ny mac då..