Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you America






For doing the right thing and voted for a democrat.

I´m very pleased to have a democrat as president. And so are about 6.800.000.000 other human beings.
For the 58.343.671 who voted for McCain I don´t know what to say, other than I hope you will see in a few years time that this was the best thing to happen to America and the planet.

With another conservative republican in office America would have dug itself into an even, if possible, deeper abyss.
How do I know this? I don´t, but I would bet everything I have that America will be a better place after 4 or more years with a democrat than with a republican behind the wheel.

Here´s Barack´s 19 min speech:
www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/utrikes/article4225987.ab

I thought these words were pretty good:
"For as much as government can do and must do, it is ultimately the faith and determination of the American people upon which this nation relies. It is the kindness to take in a stranger when the levees break, the selflessness of workers who would rather cut their hours than see a friend lose their job which sees us through our darkest hours. "
Cause if it´s one thing I don´t see a lot in America it´s solidarity.


Look, the Obama´s throw shakas! I´d pay good money for Bush/McCain to get away with that.
Bush can use his fingers too though..
Check out this 20 sec video for some classic Bush




Here are some pictures from yesterday.
I wonder how many men and women out there would have cried (for joy:) if McCain would have taken office.. let alone camp outside all night get a spot to watch the inauguration.



No comments: