Tuesday, January 06, 2009

So the naked skier sued the photographer.

Wow. This photo just won´t die.

I read this on www.twsnow.com
“Hello, my name is Marty Odom and I live in Vail, Colorado. I am/was a photographer on the mountain for Sharpshooter imaging. On my day off I pulled up to the lift line to see a naked man hanging from the chair lift. I happen to have my own camera with me and I shot a few pics. It was Jan. 1st and I shot the best photo that I’m going to shoot all year. I then sent it in to the Vail Daily, where it got printed the next day. Today I go into work to find out that I’m “suspended until further notice”, because the man is now suing Vail mountain and my photo makes their lift operations seem bad. The liftie forgot to put the seat down on the chair and somehow the man got stuck in the position that he was in. The chair wasn’t even stopped by the liftie, someone in the lift line had to punch the button. And even though I never mentioned the company I worked for, Vail Resorts pulled my pass and it looks like I’m going to lose my job over a photo. But the photo is worth it."

So a guy who is having his day off sees this naked guy and takes a picture (like anyone would do) and then sends it to some media and get´s sued?! And loses his job?! I think he should sue Vail for suing him as well as suing the naked skier and Vail for indecent exposure.
Can someone please help him with this lawsuit. It´s just too funny.

Granted the naked skier is bummed, but come on.. like you wouldn´t take a picture yourself if you saw a naked person hanging upside down from the chairlift.

Here´s a fun version of the pic that Todd made for www.boardasfuck.com


No comments: