Friday, October 03, 2008

So how´s the surf in Perth?


Hmm, I´d say not ideal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/3129352/Surfers-close-shave-with-Great-White-shark.html

What else is not ideal is me having the mothers of all headaches. I was on a weekend high and ready to get a sunday headache, but what hit me yesterday and floored me today was not like a hangover headache.
It hurt soooo bad, I wanted to puke and die at the same time. Went to the doctors for a few hours and got some codein pills. They finally put me to sleep after not sleeping much last night.
If it´s not better tomorrow I´m going to the hospital again. Since it hurts so bad, anything less than a tumor or meningitis would be a disappointment.

Now scroll down and watch the BBC documentary about the american government spendings in the middle east. Or click here.

No comments: