Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pics from today

Strolled around Slottsskogen for a few hours. I had real sweet tunes (Imogen Heap, Air, Empire Of The Sun, Lykke Li, Parken..) on the ipod and the sun was shining, it was a great afternoon.

I found moose the other day (yes, it was in a zoo environment but I didn´t expect it).
Slottsskogen could be the most underrated urban park. So many trails and cool spots, the only thing better than strolling there by myself today would be with a dog or some other form of breathing organism that enjoys the outdoors.


Flamingo, in case you couldn´t tell.

There´s a ski jump in the park too. I´d like to come back here and shoot some snowboarding. You can shoot a hole segment in this park. No joke.

View from the top of the ski jump inrun.
Trees and grass.
Leaf


Pengies.

So the skatespot I found a few weeks back that I thought was too good to be true was actually too good to be true :(

Here´s a bmx:er crusing before the skate stoppers got put in. Good I hate skate stoppers.

Good thing this fountain is drained now. I hope it´s sunny tomorrow so I can go clean it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Each year millions of skateboarders, roller bladers, and bikers take to the streets in search of the best places to skate and ride. Even with the rapid growth of skate park facilities nationally, your property has become a practice ground for disruptive and destructive activity."

Man blir så j-vla förbannad.. Så sjukt bra spots som går till spillo och inte duger åt någonting längre.