Friday, July 25, 2008

Why can't I get along with guys who play W.O.W and work with PC's?

So I've had computer issues, as well as butting heads with some computer people who wants to make my life miserable.
But today I went to finalize a project that's been shelved for a while cause the computer people finally fixed something that could/should have taken one day, but in their world it had to take two weeks.

Exited to finally get this thing out I learned that the computer people I've been dealing with made my life miserable again. They hadn't done the authentication of the software right, so my application wouldn't start.
And they did not want to fix it since it was 4pm on a Friday. So if I'm lucky they might be down to fix their problem next week. I'm so fucked.
So I wasted all afternoon sitting around for them never to show up.

Oh yeah, for anyone who's running Time Machine on their Mac, you're stoked. Worked so well when I restored my laptop.

I would have rather driven 45 min to go here:



Yes, that's right. It was Star Wars day at Comicon in San Diego! And I missed it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine hundreds, maybe thousands of dorks in Star Wars costumes walking around downtown San Diego?!


Fuck, I would have loved to have some of that in my life. And it was right there, only 45 min away.......pissed!

Looks like I'll go there tomorrow for a few hours since I couldn't buy a costume in time for the "Neptune 500" tomorrow. That's a tandem bike race where you need to dress up and visit 10 bars and have a cocktail at each one. The people around here aren't scared to come up with things to do. The best part is that most of them are over 30 and act like 20. But without the part of actually being 20.

Next week is X-Games in LA, so I'll be up there from Wednesday to Monday, gees. At least I'm staying at my favorite hotel and there will be a lot of fun people there + sweet extreme stunts.
Here's my clip of Jake Brown cheating death, I still feel sick to my stomach when I see it.
Here's a short version.


Then on the 5th or something I'm going to North Carolina to film bmx for a few days.
On the 9th-10th I was offered to go on a car race from San Francisco to LA with my friends Todd and Rooftop....


So today was probably the biggest waste of a day I've had in a long long time, maybe even in a galaxy far far away.

Oh and Star Wars is coming in 3D? How does that work?

No comments: