Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday and random talk about babies and bikes...

I got a new G5 computer today, feels good. Haven´t started it up yet.
Wanted to surf today, the waves were like 0.5 to 1 meter, perfect for me.

Been exercising lately, I promise. Need to get rid of kilo or five. And also taking care of my back. It´s a little strange since my back has major issues. Like clicking and popping in almost every exercise. But I´m not in pain as long as I don´t run. Pretty depressing when a 60 year old passes me when I´m on my walks though.

And my friends Jonas and Amanda has a baby this week too. His name is "Noah".
That makes four in like a month. Three within 15 days or something! I hope the parents are ok with me putting their kids on the internet... My boss´s wife choosed a name for their daughter that I suggested, that´s pretty cool. Her name is "Lia"
Here they are.







Been trying to get tickets and organize a crew to go see Journey and Def Leppard in LA tomorrow. But nobody wants to go. Maybe two will join, but I´ll try and go solo otherwise. I love those two bands.




Working in LA on saturday (film transfer). Going to Magic Mtn (rollercoasters) on Sunday I hope. Looks kind of like this:




And then another concert on sunday (Clap Your Hands Say Yeah). Here´s a link to one of their songs:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wxyqn7mqmQg&mode=related&search=


Who knows if this is what happens this weekend, but this is the plan.

I can´t really remember what else I did this week. Sat in front of the computer, trying to make magic.
Oh yeah.., I did get my social security number (personnummer typ). Paid all the DMV (vägvärket) fees and stuff. Let me tell you again how dumb these institutions are. When I went there a week or two ago I was missing a paper. My dad located it in Sweden, sent it over. My lawyers also said I needed this paper. So I got it yesterday, went to the social security office and waited in line for an hour or two (people are crazy in there) and then they told me I didn´t need that paper. They didn´t even look at it. After sending me out of there last time (it´s a 1 hour drive+1 hour waiting minimum each time)... awesome.

Can´t wait to pay taxes for the war. Check out www.costofwar.com and get depressed. A years worth of my taxes pays for the war for about 10 seconds... sweet. Makes you motivated.

I went to test some bikes today... thought I was leaving with a bike, but it didn´t feel right. I have the red one at home (Sweden) but I only used it for like 30 minutes and I kind of want the silver one... but it´s the same bike... hmmmm.
The black one is more comfortable for longer rides though, has narrow tires etc, but not super narrow... But it was 470$... hmmm.

I want a bike though. And until I find a cool bmx one with a cool 1980´s look I need a bike. It´s been too long without one.




I should stop typing now. Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

skaffa dig en BMX med feta platsfälgar, då är du min idol!

viktoria cederberg said...

Ta dina shorts å va nöjd. Här äre nollgradigt. *huuuuurv*

Men fint blev det ju, huset, elelr hur. :)