Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Del Mar friday, skate contest and Beastie Boys

Me and some friends went out in Del Mar this last friday. It was pretty heavy. I think we drank 7 pitchers of margaritas for dinner and then at least 5 more drinks. I was very reluctant to the shots. Someone thought it would be a good idea to do straight vodka shots at 1.30 in the morning. But I know better than that.
I walked home and drank 2 liters of water which me feel ok on saturday.






Saturday I worked a few hours and then drove up to Etnies in Orange County to see some skating at this contest they have called Gooft VS Regular and to watch Beastie Boys. I drove by In and Out burger (the american version of the swedish MAX burger) and it was very tasty.
The skating was awesome and there was this pimp there called The Bishop... he was weird and had this fat bodyguard+an entourage of 5 others.






Marius and Lexi went on the red carpet and then Lexi gave me a wristband so I could get up on stage to snap a few pics. It´s pretty cool that they are playing at Etnies and some were wearing DC shoes and clothing.
Nicolas Muller and a bunch of scandinavian snowboarders were also there.







Then I drove down south and got some more In and Out burger.



On sunday Hjalle joined me for the skate finals. it was such amazing skateboarding. I filmed some and I´ll post it online when I´ve edited it.



And on my way down I stopped by In and Out agian... haha.
Grabbed a few extra burgers for my friends and then we watched Lucky Number Slevin. Good film.

Monday was all work and so is tuesday.

Later.

No comments: