Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday. Golfing and pics of the crib

I was up late working. You kind of know it´s time to go to sleep when the sun comes up...

Got my computer out of here this morning. Hopefully I´ll get a new one soon. That computer was not feeling good, so I´m working on my laptop as usual.

Just got done golfing / driving. I was decent. With 4 out of the 150 balls (yes even the golf buckets are big in the us) left
me and Jussi were trying to hit the trolley that picks up the golf balls. Jussi called out 100$ if i hit it, so I threw a ball on the ground, turned and aimed for it (the cart was maybe 110 meters away and the size of a bed) ... and boink I hit the roof, clean!
It was awesome. I was so focused and really aimed and got it. Not even Tiger could have done that on a moving target that´s a square meter in size. I was so stoked, even happier when I figured out there was 100$ involved. That takes care of rent for 1.5 days, haha.

Here´s a pic of Jussi, just after losing 100 bananas



I took some pics of my crib today too. Here´s where I live. Kom och hälsa på vettja









1 comment:

viktoria cederberg said...

I see IKEA möbler. Varför är ja nte förvånad, din jävla svenne. *le*