Thursday, October 05, 2006

Found the camera

So I found the camera.., in the car. But it took a while, it´s a big car.

Here are some pics that should have been in the last post, but I´m too lazy to re edit the old posts, so here´s a new one.






This is Bobby, he´s funny. The day after this he went and did a high dive show at the LA Fair. He jumps from like 80 feet into a small pool. Pretty wild


Here´s a pic of what Bobby looks like when you play him in a videogame.


Me and Bobby with american ciders. I only drink cocktails and winecoolers if you didn´t know. I´m manly like that.



So as me and the boss were pulling out of the parking lot there was Travis! Random. Haven´t seen him in a while so it was a pleasant surprise. My boss had a baby girl too, like a few days ago, maybe I mentioned this... It´s awesome with all these babies poppin out.



Took a walk with the Oksanen´s today. First time I got to see the baby. The family was in great spirits. The baby was quiet. I like quiet babies.



This is the Oksanen´s new ride. It´s an awesome Volvo, great family car. Good buy. I like it.



This was me today, having the need to take a pic of myself for some reason.


I like a sunset. So nice. Wow.. haha. They´re ok.

No comments: