Monday, October 23, 2006

Last weekend (15-16th)

On sunday me, Lexi, Marius and Renee Renee (aka ReRe and a dozen other names) went to Magic Mountain for some roller coaster action.

The line to the new ride Tatsu was 3 hours, so we weren´t feeling that too much. So we did all the others except "X" which was closed.








After we had done all the rides except Tatsu we lurked around to see if we could cut the line. And before I knew what was going on Re Re and Marius jumped a fence. Impressive. They said the ride was awesome. I stood and watched.


Re Re thought it would be a good idea to try out this river ride he saw from Tatsu. So we did it. I came out of it 95% dry (others were 15% dry) and was on my way out of there when Re Re and Marius thought it would be cool to do it another time and after a few minutes of negotiating I was on the stupid ride again. I did not come out dry. I´m such an idiot. All I had to do was watch them get soaked again. But I fell for the pressure.








My plan for that evening was to go see the band "Clap Your Hands Say Yeah". But ticketmaster (an evil empire that sell tickets for outrageous fees) didn´t want to let me take my friend Kale´s two tickets without him present, or without his credit card number. That hassle in combination of being hung over and having my organs fly around all day on the roller coasters made me want to go rest at the hotel.
We had some really good greek food (after a clothing change) and I was so slow and dumb I could barely hold a conversation.
Me and Hjalmar, who had been to the Fuse TV awards all sunday, were ready to rest and we did. He only had like 15+ cocktails the day before, good boy.

Monday was getting back to work day. But before I did that I had to go shopping because I felt so sorry for myslef for having my car towed. So I got a bunch of over priced sweaters and t-shirts.
And then my friend Erin called me up and wanted a ride back south. So I picked her up and met some other friends at her photo shoot before we drove south.
I dropped her of at the finnish apartment (lotsa finns here) in San Clemente and made back home to get on my computer for a while before passing out with my head on the keyboard.

No comments: