Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last minute Mexico trip

I was very indecisive today about possibly going to meet up with some friends in Cabo Mexico.

I´m been thinking about going home to Sweden for a while, but it´s soooo far away. Not to mention that it´s 40 degrees celsius warmer in Cabo compared to Luleå.
I would love to see Juliana Hatfield play in Umeå on the 4th though. I´ve tried to see her all over the US. I missed her when I lived in Connecticut (she played 3 blocks from my apartment). Missed her when she played in both Boston and New York. JustJust missed her in Portland Oregon a few years ago.... And now I´m here and she´s playing in Umeå!
It would be nice to be in Umeå right now, but it´s too much of a mission and a 2 hour flight is a lot shorter than a 20 hour one.

Hade hellre frusit i skogen med Heklis och matte än sola och surfa i Mexico, men man kan inte göra allt man vill.. har jag hört. Lycka till på tentan Stina. Eller du har nog skrivit den när du läser det här, så jag hoppas den gick bra :)

Below are a couple of pics from the house my friends have and the weather outlook Cabo.

Gotta pack now. I´ll blog again after Halloween when I get back. Monday or something...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connecticut?

Pierre Wikberg said...

Yeah. I lived there. Juliana played at Toads in New Haven and I lived 3 blocks away.

Anonymous said...

I grew up in CT and actually went to school in New Haven for a little bit, that's why it peaked my interest. always admired the robot food stuff. and CT and anything to do with snowboarding just seems to be mutually exclusive. maybe that can be your next snow project, Lost in Connecticut. ha. anyways, happy blogging.

Pierre Wikberg said...

Yale? UConn?

CT was lame too me, but i´m still standing.

Anonymous said...

No, I went to Tufts in Boston for college, but I spent middle school and a little bit of high school at Hopkins, it's really close to Yale.

Yeah CT was lame to me too, I always wished I grew up on a mountain or a beach. It's the main reason I live in San Diego now, but oddly enough I think I'm headed back east this winter to work on a film project.