Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Back in business.

After a week or two of strep throat, swollen tonsils and lymph nodes + some other illness I rather not share I´m in Sweden.

No more beach or big city living. This is small town mellowness. So far I haven´t done much.. did see the dentist a doctor and slept., a lot, just at the wrong times. Waking up at 3-4 in the morning and sleeping from dinner isn´t all that great.
My little stop over in Reykjavik this past weekend was kind of similar, except going out clubbing at midnight and going to bed at 6 in the morning. But I was there for two days and I didn´t see daylight.. I did have a midnight dinner at Domino´s and a breakfast-lunch-dinner at Taco Bell, which was tasty, especially considering I´ve eaten a lot of airport food lately.

Even if it was for just 48 hours, I did have a fun time in Reykjavik. It´s a nice city, filled with nice people.





Röyksopp concert. Best band in recent years. Love them.





Macy´s have this huge Thanksgiving parade every year. Millions of people stand around for hours watching huge balloons and d-list celebrities / musicians wave to the people.




Sarah Jessica Parker and Empire State Building, very NYC.


This is an area by Chelsea. Old train tracks / bridges have been converted into pedestrian walkways. Pretty nice.. I fell asleep on one of the beds. Very relaxing.







The Friday after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday. It´s like a huge ass sale. Here are some people waiting in line outside an electronic store at midnight. The store opens at 6 in tne morning.





Made it only the flight to Iceland. Even with a few kilos of overweight.. fuck I hate airlines and their baggage restrictions.

No comments: