Friday, August 31, 2007

Time

Boy do I wish there was more hours in the day.

There are a lot of things you can wish for, like time travel.

Just wanted to mention this cause I need time. Can you buy it?

My friends know I´ve never tried a drug or smoked tobacco (heck I don´t even drink beer or wine) in my life
but today I just told Jake (after a rough afternoon).

"If you had some weed, I think I´d smoke some".

I´m going on the roof to chill now. 24 hours to departure and my paperwork isn´t close to being done, nor have I packed my shit.

And my upgrade hasn´t gone though yet either (they make 2nd class citizens like myself wait until the day of departure until verifying your seat upgrade). Way to keep the ulcer bleeding United Airlines. You know what, I´m past the ulcer stage. It´s more like an army of rats having ultimate fighting tournament in my belly.

Crap.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: