Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Moving in, NOT!

So the guy I´m renting from is a really cool dude, but the bitch that´s in his house is not cool.

I was supposed to move in there like 2 weeks ago, but she was still living there and not paying rent.

He felt super bad for me so he gave me the keys for his condo to stay in for free until the 1st. I guess renters have right here and keep in mind this douche has´t paid rent in a while. So he´s literally out three figures a day.



This is what her day should look like:



Yesterday me and Price got kind of exited that we were moving. That place isn´t horrible by any means, it just isn´t what I signed up for.

I was up until 5.30 and now it´s 8 am and I just got of the ph with the landlord.
Guess what? The bitch still hasn´t moved out.

Moving and getting settled it was todays big mission. I already packed my things and was looking forward to be settled in tonight before going to LA tomorrow morning for the X-games weekend.

But no, I´ll be moving in after the X-Games.

Poor guy lives like three hours away.., he´s coming down to move her stuff out on the street on friday/sat. I feel for the dude.

I have to try and go back to sleep now. My bedroom isn´t very glamorous.
If I had a point and shoot I´d blog some pics. Which reminds me of the cleaning lady at the W hotel in Westwood / LA who stole my Pentax when we went to breakfast last year at the X-Games, 362 days ago. That memorystick was filled with 512 mb of awesomeness.. :(
If there´s karma you know she came home that to a flooded basement.

Luck has to turn soon.

Gotta sleep... PiErRe


www.ehow.com/how_6559_evict-tenant.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A HOE!!!
hey im way into video editing.. i make skate vids for my friends and stuff but i want to make editing my career.. how could i get started in that?