Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aug 26

Went to LA a few days ago. Went well until my car broke down. A $300 tow and 250$ in repairs later it´s working again. So happy it didn´t kill me on the freeway.

So I rented a car to go to my work in LA and drove in back down. Need to get my car serviced soon, before anything else happens.

Other than that I´ve been here in Encinitas trying to work and figure life out.

I actually went surfing, or trying to, yesterday for the first time in a year or two. The water was nice, 75 degrees (24 celcius) which is really warm for here. It´s a little stange how it can get that warm in Sweden too. You´d think it would be warmer in the watere here. Usually it´s like 18 celicius here in the water, which is way to cold.
I did´t catch a wave. I want to go in the water more, but for some reason I never make it down there. I mean I´ve been here for 7 weeks or something and it´s only 300 meters to the ocean.

Oh I went to two Lasik (eye surgery) exams too. Pretty sure I´m doing that after I get back from NZ, can´t wait.




Jake at his editing spot. Mine is to the right.


Me and Josh going over cameras for our NZ shoot.

I was having a hard time being creative yesterday, so I worked on something different. Here are some clips from this years X-Games street skating that I shot.


If you want to see it in better quality than youtube pixles click here:
http://pierrewikberg.com/xstreet.mov

Living room.


Me and Z Dalton on the roof.


Saw Flaming Lips play yesterday. Cool show.


I finally bought a new point and shoot camera. it has 12 mega pix, so it better be awesome. I also bought a few extra to ship to my friends in Sweden.



The roof is nice.



Real hangers, screw the metal wire ones.


Nice Volvo. This would be the hottest thing in Jörn or Malå.




You´d thnk a car named "Chrager" would be faster than my 1992 Cadillac. But no. Slow and looks like crap. What a trade down for a rental car.


Now this I like. Todd took me to a car show in San Diego. The people here really like their cars. I felt out of place. Except I did like the Audi R8.



Wlaked by this house for sale today. It was only 3.5 million dollars.

1 comment:

viktoria cederberg said...

Åhh, Lumix, de e ju de jag har.. Dock inte den modellen, hehe. Det är en skön kamera, jag är inne på min andra lumix...