Friday, August 10, 2007

Moved in, no for real.

I´ve slept 2 nights in my own bed now. 2 nights since december 15. Couch surfing for the past 6 weeks hasn´t been that awesome. But I´m so used to it so it doesn´t really bother me. Just hard to work on the floor.

I´m not sure what to call "my own bed". The 3rd Ikea bed in the last 3 years, or the couch at my parents...

Anyway. I´m almost settled in. Had a maid come by today and clean up before I started unpacking.

Last week I was at the X-Games filming the DC guys. And I also got to see some sick skateboarding.

Street skating was insane and so was the vert. My friend Mathias Ringström got 3rd in vert! That was pretty awesome.

Shaun White won the vert. His run was pretty nuts. He goes like 2 feet higher than the others and does tricks that others can´t come close to.

He´s got a few medals now. Like maybe 8 winter X-Games gold medals. Olympic gold in half pipe and now gold in vert.. I think he has a silver in vert too, form last year or something. Anyway, he will rule the vert ramp for the next 10 years.

My boss, Ken got a silver in Rally and Pastrana got the bronze. For only drivig a course that´s 2 min 30 sec it was a really good set up.
Here´s another sketchy camera angle:

Oh yeah, parking was 40$ per day! That´s pretty nuts. Just to park your car..









They had free Taco Bell at the riders tent! I ate Taco´s for at least 40$ a day to make up for the parking fee.



My boss after he got his silver.




On my back home on sunday I stopped by Hjalle in Manhttan Beach.



He let me reel in this sand shark.



Todd is a little too into video games and cars. He´s got some serious X Box, PS 3, X Box 360 set ups... and 4 cars on his yard. His suck. But his wifes cars are nice. Audi Q7 in black with the huge sun roof is pretty nice.


The storage unit is now empty! Well at least the one in California.


Now thay have Coke with vitamins. Must be good for you then right?


American clothing hangers crack me up. What´s up with these ugly things?
Even when you watch Cribs in MTV they will go into a 12 million dollar home and their clothes will hang on these wires.. weak.

A lot of stores have sanitary wipes for the carts now. I like it. Germs are lame.



So I´ve been busy and I´m almost done with moving in. I´ve also made a new teaser fir the new DC snowboarding video. But we haven´t cleared the music yet so I can´t share it with you yet. But I´m happy with it. Hopefully the music will clear soon so I can share it with the rest of the world.

I also started a youtube account. I have the three Robot Food teasers on there + an interview with Patrik Larsson form Mammas Nya Kille.

I also have about 100 favorites on my youtube profile. They are funny.

www.youtube.com/user/pierrewikberg


Peas / Pierre


Oh, check out some music I like:

http://music.snowboard-revolution.com/?p=73

http://music.snowboard-revolution.com
then scroll down a bit, my playlist is somewhere on there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in a bed? Don't you mean sleeping in a lazy boy.