Saturday, March 17, 2007

Souls Of Mischief concert

So I sent away 2-3 hours of film today. Hopefully I can go and transfer that in LA early next week.

The finns went for a 2 day so Cal vacation. I considered going there too, but I have a lot of stuff to take care of.
Before they left I filmed a few rolls in my new camera just to make sure it/lenses work.

At 8-ish Spring Break Jake called up and said that Souls Of Mischief are playing across the street. I tried to get my swedish friends Jakob, Hampus and Anders to go but they were to tired from the little Vegas vacation. Here´s´a pic they took of a truck going 80 mph.





Lauri making drilled kickflips for me outside the house.

I got a new super8 camera in the mail. Now I have three. One broken, one is Eddie´s and one I guess we´ll see if it works...


Souls concert.

Jake Price needed some burgers after the show so I drove from the bar to our place via Wendy´s... My driving skills aren´t that good. But it was only a 500 meter drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hörru Pierre.. Dags att ta ner ballongen nu va?! Eller är det 30års-fest varje dag nu?!