Friday, March 30, 2007

More southern California

So there weren´t any hotels (under 200$ a night) in Burbank where I had the filmtransfers. So I stayed at Hjalle´s in Manhattan Beach. At night it´s only a 25 min drive, compared to 45-80 min during the day.

Remember to check me out on Jay Leno on Kanal 5 in Sweden at 1 in the morning fri/sat. I´m in the front the very first 10 sec, in the black hat and grey striped sweater.

My nack has been ok. Took of the brace last thursday. So I´ve only been using it when I´m driving. Whiplash probably wouldn´t be that sweet right now.

On saturday me and Hjalle went out with 4 finns and some local girls. Leland has been working at some bars in Hollywood, so we stoked to hang with her. If anyone thought Stockholm was hard to get into for 6 dudes in baggy clothes on a saturday you haven´t tried LA...

We left early though because Hjalle and Jussi T were going to Big Bear to snowboard at 6 in the morning.

Sunday was rest-the-neck.day.

Monday was kind of the same.

Watched a documentary called "Who Killed The Electric Car". It was pretty good, a little slow at times, but worth watching.
www.apple.com/trailers/sony/whokilledtheelectriccar/trailer

The day after I started to make my way down to Carlsbad and DC. I had to look for some stuff in my storage unit too.
I found half the stuff I expected to find there... so some shit is lost, bummer.

I hung out with Coco the pudel and rested for another two days before I headed back to Park City Utah, where I am at the moment.


I´ve been thinking about coming to Sweden for a week or so to rest but tickets are super expensive... they get cheaper after the 5th, but that´s kinda late.

Hopefully I´ll find something tomorrow. I want to eat some Palt and Frasses burgers. I want to throw sticks to Hekla and maybe play with the owner too.

My friend Renee Renee had a baby, Era, this week too. Concratulations Re Re and Shar!











Dropped by a Star Wars exhibit before I drove down to San Diego, fun.






May the force be with you / Pierre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should update sometime. I like being a pro snowboarder vicariously through you! Down by the River changed my life.

Anonymous said...

läste i transition att du va lika som bär med luke skywalker...