Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19

Haven´t done much. Waiting for the doctor to call me back... The blonde finns came back today, only for a few hours though.

It´s hot here today again. The news said that today is an average day in late may... so spring came 2 month early, sweet.

Listening to hockey on the web, I hate listening on the radio... I need visuals.. but, but.

I´ve been watching Entourge (tv series based in LA) with some of the riders here and Iikka is pretty set on renting a place in LA this summer. Here are some places we found for rent, not cheap..


Maybe this stack of cash they found this week in a drug bust would help find a place in LA.

Hopefully I´ll go back home to Sweden soon. Can´t wait. Need to rest my neck, hard to relax and not work here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now with that money i can get an A-CAM as well
how did you score that thing. or does the uber DC money help get it
by the way are those NIZO pros?

Anonymous said...

hey, what happened to my money?!