Thursday, March 08, 2007

Post broken neck



I just want to say thanks for all the emails, phone calls etc. I really appreciate it.

I´m doing ok. I´m very happy that I´m in ok shape and that I can still walk around and stuff. I´ve been up at the DC house the last couple of days to shoot a little. But I only shoot with my (actually Eddie´s) Super8 camera. But I get tired easily.
So today my friend Eddie took off fo a 9 plane 45 hours round trip to Milan Italy, where he´s only staying for 30 hours... makes sense uh? I was supposed to go with him, but I can´t really travel (esp in coach) in my current condition. Not for that short of a trip anyway.

I slept almost 11 hours last night, which was nice. I have a to-do list that´s VERY long, so I´m catching up with some stuff, like getting a new cell phone
( well until this one comes out www.velvetpuffin.com/video/video.jsp?vid='14' )

Going to watch some tv now. My friend Jakob dropped by with new episodes of Entourage, Weeds etc. I already watched the last episode of Prison Break today, sucha good episode.

No pics for a while, camera broke.

Here´s my boss Ken´s blog, he´s in Mexico at a rally:
http://rally.subaru.com/event_2007_mexico_blog_0.html

Here´s a video fom New York, it´s a few weeks old. My buddy Eddie won it:
http://www.dcshoes.com/home.asp?section=visuals&m=66&sport=snow


Peas / Pierre

Here´s a funny comic for you who can read swedish:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skönt å höra att du står på benen igen, simma lungt nu ett tag :)
Synd att du inte var i norge i veckan som var, hade hoppas på d, fint väder å allt. ha de /Nettan

Anonymous said...

Morsom tegneserie. Synd med nakken,god bedring.

Anonymous said...

Ich spreche nur deutsch aber, Ich verstehen.... Ich Hoffnung dein hals bsesser bald genehen.