Friday, January 01, 2010

Travis jumped a car 270 feet.

Ken had somewhat of a record with his jump that was 100 feet shorter. Ken did it for a Discovery Channel show called Stunt Junkies (hosted by some major tools).

I could go shoot Ken´s jump due to Discovery Channel but he handed me a little dv tape with a bro cam angle and short interview. I uploaded the clip and it had 1 million views in no time. Now it has almost 15 million + a few million on other uploads.. Youtube power.

Here´s Travis´jump:



I know Ken had plans on doing some bag ass jumps, we´ve tried a few times but been turned town by weather etc. I´m sure he´ll beat Travis´ soon.

2 comments:

Ultrasad said...

Hi Firends, You have a nice blog Present, I bookmarks you blog now !
Please visit Car New Reviews, Car 2010 News, New Car Photo
and tattoo design, popular tattoo, new style tattoo, hot girls tattoo

Thx.

Rorie said...

The guy doing the interview is sort of lame. I would love to see this come true. Make it happen...

http://vimeo.com/3037137