Thursday, August 27, 2009

360 degree interactive clips, is nice.

I´ve seen some commercials where the stitch shots together to make the 360 degrees, like this commercial for Cyprus (I love Youtube).


But since people´s media habits have changes quite a bit in the past 5 years or so I feel that this camera rig from Yellowbird is pretty fitting for web watching.
I´d love to try it out, been thinking about some 360 degree shots ever since I saw that Cyprus commercial a few years ago.




So watch this clip and drag the mouse around, pretty awesome. And the music in this clip, AMAZING! I love Eric Prydz. Went to see him a little while back, insane.



Don´t forget that Red Bull has a very similar camera rig (I blogged about that a year or so ago). I wouldn´t mind taking it for a spin, pretty sure I could come up with some good shots.


Check out a few different clips with the Red Bull 360 cam here (movie your mouse around the flash video).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At the US open of surfing last month, Red Bull had a booth set up with custom goggles with motion sensors, so it let you really look around inside of the wave, so sick!

panorama virtual tour said...

Great clips!!


Regards,
panorama stitching

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.blog.com/2010/10/21/the-advantages-of-having-a-natural-light-alarm-timepiece/]Old Clocks[/url]