Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The history of snowboarding in 2 minutes



So I guess it would be appropriate to wish everyone a sweet x-mas and stuff. So yeah, merry x-mas.

I for one don't have as much x-mas spirit as most (probably due to the lack of kids in our family).
I like hangin with the fam and eat good food. But I'm not a huge fan of buying gifts. I mean.., yeah I really enjoy giving, especially if you found something that really fits the person.
But it's so contrived.. I'm not a religious person, but it would be interesting to see Jesus point of view on our hectic x-mas consuming..

Another amusing thing.. all the liquor stores in Sweden are closed from 7pm on the 23rd to 10am on the 27th.. haha, seriously. What is this, North Korea?
Can't a 31 year old buy some winecoolers for x-mas? Thought we joined the European Union over 10 years ago...
Found a grocery bag from Switzerland in my bag yesterday, it had a wine company endorsement on it, haha. I can't wait to be able to buy vodka, wine, alco soda etc at my leisure in Sweden. Fuck having to cater to normal business hours.
The best parties are the ones you don't plan and how are those gonna happen when you can't buy booze at the local corner store / gas station?

No comments: