Monday, December 08, 2008

Alps - Austria - Arlberg

So I flew down with my friends Iikka and Vincent.

We´ve been shredding for three days.. so much pow.

There´s no internet here. Our hotel (which is amazing) doesn´t have internet access for Apple computers, only for PC´s, seriously.. I thought it was 2008.

Anywho.., here are some pics in random order. The hotel across the street had internet, but it´s 8€/hour and with a 60mb download limit.. haha.

So I´m on my third hour now. I can´t believe they have a 60mb limit/hour.
Europe never starts to amaze me.
Nothing is open from 18.00 on Saturday to 10.00 on Monday. People smoke in bars and gas stations (while having beers).
Half the places only takes cash and you have to be naked in the saunas and showers (and they are all unisex).

But the good things make up for the things I consider to be strange.
The pow, the amazing sandwiches, tomato soup, Nutella crepes, the spas (ours has heated waterbeds by the pool, guess who passed out there two nights in a row..:) ,
being able to buy alco-soda and vodka at the gas stations, the scenery.. and did I mention the pow?

Here are the pics.. I would have uploaded a sweet videoclip too, but this upload limit wouldn´t like that.


















Funny thing.. I´m actually posting 12 hours I was originally posting this.. my second internet ticket with a 100mb upload limit just reached the limit when I clicked on "publish" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black is back! Eller? Ni matchar varandra iallafall.