Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back in Switzerland



So after a few days in Stockholm I´m back in St Moritz. We´ve been riding pow for the last two days and pretty much having the mountain to ourselves.

We did run into the Burton film crew (Brad K, Jaakko I, Blotto, Mads J & Fredi K). The sun isn´t coming out too much, but it´s still good conditions. I´m stoked to be here again (even if it´s just for four days, with Iikka and our canadian friends Devun W and Colin A).

Unfortunately my memory stick for the point and shoot took a shit this afternoon so I can´t upload any pics from today. I hope it can be repaired..

But here are some from yesterday (click to enlarge).





Here´s a great clip on why Mike Carroll & co quit Plan B back in the day and started Girl Skateboards. I love www.vbs.tv

No comments: