Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back in Stockholm

Flew back from Zurich at 6.30 this morning. Came back pretty drunk around 5 from a last minute impulse party night on the town.
Zurich has a pretty interesting scene.
90% of everyone smokes in the bar, the drinks are even more expensive than in Stockholm and their style is very different, very swiss I guess.. hard to describe.

My plan now is to hang here for a few hours and then go back to Switzerland on Monday morning. Good thing we´re great planners eh?
I pretty much got a job there at 4 in the morning. But it felt like a hassle to stay there compared to getting on a flight an hour later.. And all my gear is borrowed from friends in Stockholm, so that had to be returned anyhow.

My sis was in Italy though.., would have been fun to hang with her for a few days until the others land in Suisse... but oh well.

I left my camera in Zurich too, so I can´t post any awesome pics from St Moritz just yet.


Now it´s pizza time and some party time with my friends from WE.

Here are two great pre party tunes. I love September:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a fag.