Friday, August 15, 2008

In Sweden


Had a Mojito beach day bbq get-together on Saturday at my house. Went boggie boarding and drank cocktails. Not lame.

Drove around the area Monday and Tuesday to do errands and consume some stuff.

Didn´t sleep much before the trip. Like a few hours in as many days.

As much as travelling sucks I did get a business seat from Denver to Munich. And being bumped up to business class is pretty much the best thing ever, I was very happy about the new seat. How I got it? Semi-long story.. let´s just say it was part luck, part polite.

Been chillin at mom and dad´s for a day now. Sat on a lawn chair today and read house/architecture mags in the sun. Super chill day with great weather and great food. Watched some olympics too. The tennis double between France and Sweden was soooo sick. VERY pleased the french lost.

Tomorrow I´m going to my first wedding, well actually
it´s my third. But kind of my first..
Very exited about that.


Bbq after an all day beach day.


DC´s sample room, filling up.

Moving, again...


Not nice seats.

Very nice seat!

Good food in a good seat. And you get real knives! Makes sense since you can´t bring a pair of tweezers through airport security.

One knife not enough? Here´s three.

So we need electricity on the can while we fly? I have a better suggestion. Put some by the seats so I don´t need to go to the shitter for an hour to charge my computer!

XTREME TV on the plane.

Saw the movie "21" on the plane. Didn´t know to laugh or cry when the intro started.. MGMT tunes and a "Dawson Creek-ish" visual intro.., hmm.



Not a lame way to wake up.

German soil.

Stockholm.

Is it ok to brush your teeth if you dropped the brush on the public toilet floor for 2 sec?

Kvarnswamp in LuleƄ.

Siggan, Siri and Mom.


Here´s a sweet clip with pics from Sweden:

No comments: