Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Can people please

realize that there are people who don´t have Dell, HP, Compaq and other weird brand computers?



I´ve been trying to see swedish sports over the internet for a few years now and 100% of all the "on demand"
sites are only compatible with pc´s... what the fuck?

90% of the people I know have Apple computers and I´m well aware of that that isn´t a very accurate picture of
the Apple vs pc users. But that´s how it´s been in my world for the past 6 years.

If we landed on the moon 40 years ago I should be able to pay to watch a game online without using a pc or microsoft explorer.

Other things that should be working are:

Credit cards on the toll road in Orange County.
Normal power outlets in cars.
Use of cellphones and wireless internet on planes.
All tv channels online.

When is "beaming" gonna come true? I mean Star Trek had it figured out a while ago.

No comments: