Friday, October 26, 2007

The fires are a bit more mellow now.. + Jake Brown X Games slam.

So I´m like so close to done with the movie. I´ve had technical problems for a few days...

The fires are calming down a little and the temp is not 90 degrees anymore. It´s back to the normal 70´s now.

I sent my swedish friends Linus and Joel to LA for a few days since the smoke was pretty bad here.

They even have their own baby sitter. The GPS. My parents nick names my GPS "Ulla-Bella" a few years ago. For those swedes out there who watched Solstollarna in the 80´s might understand the name.

Here´s a clip of Jake Brown from X-Games this summer:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastisk uppvisning med hemskt avslut. Vilken tur att det gick bra.

Anonymous said...

"Ulla-Bella", så före sin tid ;)