Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving pictures

So here are some pics... from last weekend.

Hjalle at Duke´s house. Her dog Lolo is pretty wild. We surfed (or I watched the waves when Hjalle paddled around)

The nacho plate was awesome at Denny´s. The fish was lame. Didn´t even try it.

Hjalle waiting for some food. We were heartbroken when Taco Bell was closed..:(

Me and Windz

Don´t know what´s going on here

Windy, Hjalle and me at one of the bars she was kind enough to drive us around to.

The surf below my house. I was on the beach listening to "Mammas Nya Kille".

Hjalle post surf

Balcony sunset.



On saturday Hjalle went back to LA as I hung out and watched some snowboarders rode plastic boxes on the beach. Then we tried to go out in Pacific Beach, but they didn´t allow me in without a passport so we went north to Encinitas where it was dull. They wouldn´t let us in at 1.10.. only girls. I biked back to Del Mar at 2 in the morning. It was 9 miles / 15km. I didn´t think it was that far. It was ok because I haven´t exercised in days.

Been working like a mad man since then.

Later / Pierre

Hoppas ni har det bra mam & pap! Klaga inte på att vatten är för varmt!

Hoppas tentan gick bra Stina. Jag tror du klarar den... håller tummarna

No comments: