Sunday, November 19, 2006

nov 18th

So yeah.., I´ve been working a lot. 15+ hours days so Bloggin haven´t been a priority.

Last week I went to LA with the boss in his new car. It´s a sweet ride. Fast and looks like a stealth fighter that easily could have missiles or something under the hood.
We saw the new Travis Pastrana video, it had some crazy stunts in. Lots of pain and broken bones in that movie.

Last weekend I wacthed some tv, went on some walks and listen to "Mammas Nya Kille" på sveriges radio, kul som attan.

There was also a Nixon watches artshow last weekend and it was pretty cool. Met my friend Patrick "Brusti" Armbruster who I made a snowboard film with in 2000. He´s a cool dude.

Then more work.

Today I chilled a lot and slept weird hours. I´ve been going to bed around 7-8 in the mornings lately so my hours are a little crazy. Then I went and picked up some friends and looked at an Adio/Holden artshow before going out. I was sober and driving so I was a little dull.

Going to sleep now. Tired



Artshow




With Brusti. Cool swiss dude. He also makes snowboard films.



In front of the Chinese Mann Theatre in Hollywood, some film premier / red carpet event was happening. Didn´t see any celebs




Baja Fresh makes awesome mexi foot. I love it.





Boss´ new car. It´s sweet




My boss Ken and motocross / rally champion Travis Pastrana at his film premier.



"Streetbike Tommy"



Me and Engelsman enjoying some tasty bubbel water.



It´s been real foggy here lately.

No comments: