Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving day

Me and Hjalmar surfed for a sec. Well he surfed (said he has top 10 cali waves ever) as I was standing on the beach being scared of the waves for 45 min...

Then we shopped some wine coolers and looked for a place to eat dinner. Everything was closed so we went to the local Taco Bell for thanksgiving dinner... And it was CLOSED! What the fuck?!

So we had some food at Denny's, the only place that was open. Lotsa families there for some reason.

Then we went to my place and played some songs and looked for pics from Hjalles's recent trip to Sweden.

As I'm typing we are drinkinf Bailey's Mint and wine coolers and listening to 80's tunes and "Leende Guldbruna Ă–gon"... weird mix.

Cali is pretty ok today. But I rather be in Ume...

Parents are going to Thailand tomorrow! Sounds awesome.

Trevlig resa Mamma och Pappa!

Going out tonight.. doubt someone is out tonight though... I wish I had loved ones close by on these holidays. But I´m dealing with it.

AIK won the hockey game today too. Awesome!

Talk to you all later. Sweden needs more holidays... let´s make some up.

I hope the new government will come up with some new ones. The left wing suckers just figured out that national day should be a vacation day.

Heja nya regeringen!

Tja ba

No comments: