Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I just uploaded eight clips from the 90´s.


http://vimeo.com/album/46246

I´m sick today and thought it would be a good idea to upload some nostalgic clips from the 90´s.
There are about 500 more of these, but I´m not too motivated to go through them anytime soon, maybe some of them around x-mas if I have the time.

Here are the first 8 clips:
A clip I did with Donny Barley in the fall of 1997.
Shot mostly in Stockholm, Sweden and some
demos / contests in Prague, Holland and Germany.

Donny Barley - Sweden from pierre on Vimeo.

Todd in the half pipe at the 55 DSL contest in Riksgränsen, Sweden.

Todd Richards - Riksgränsen 1994 from pierre on Vimeo.

Peter Line in Sweden, 1994.

Peter Line - Riksgränsen 1994 from pierre on Vimeo.

Intro to a movie I made around 1993-94.

Intro till "Shoot Em Down" from pierre on Vimeo.

My first trip to California - 1995.
This segment is part of a movie I did in 1996 called "Kvällens Program".

My first trip to California - 1995 from pierre on Vimeo.

Montage from 1997 of random tricks filmed that year.

Blandat 1 from pierre on Vimeo.

Montage from 1998. Filmed in Sweden and southern California.

Blandat 2 from pierre on Vimeo.

First movie I did; Cadillac of Dudes. I did film some stuff before this, but not edited to music and stuff.

Cadillac of Dudes from pierre on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top notch. Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Kul att se hur allt startade, å fan va duktiga ni va. Får flashbacks tills man själv var i 12-års ålder och nötte kickflips bakom konsum i Sorsele.

JA E INGEN APA!:)

Anonymous said...

släng upp hela shoot em down! en riktig klassiker

Anonymous said...

Vad är problemet med den där fula, blonda ungen som glider förbi kameran hela tiden och stör? =)

walaa said...

تطهير الدكت التكيف

التكيف

هو نسق يعمل عاى إدخار الأحوال المناسبة سواء كان سكنى او تجارى للتغلب على الصقيع

او السخونة


شركة بتبوك
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بتبوك
شركة صيانة مكيفات بتبوك
شركة عزل اسطح بتبوك