Monday, February 26, 2007

Utah feb 26th (I think)

So it´s sunny and about a foot of pow in the mtns... what am I doing inside? I don´t know.. catching up?

Gotta run to the bank again... need to make sure this one wire went through (buying a new camera). I also need to check up on the fraud on my visa card...

I have a film transfer waiting at the mailbox too. I want to see it so bad. But I kinda want to digitize it too.. but I need a new comp for that. So there goes another 3.000$...
Maybe I should wait until Apple does some sort of update and then buy one. I hate buying something and then Apple releases something new the week after.

My boss won a rally this weekend, stoked for him. Check out his website "www.ken-block.com"
I did a few of the videos he´s got up on the site. Also check out the new video on "www.dcshoes.com/home.asp?section=rallyVideo" Pastrana has a new clip on there.

I´m waiting for the cleaner to show up. I´m by myself at the condo. Feels weird. It´s always been a bunch of people here. But everyone left this past week / weekend.

Watching Warren Miller´s film "The Storm" on tv as I´m cleaning. Some really cool shots here and there, but the film is so lame it´s not even funny. Sometimes it gets so cheesy I just want to smash the tv. But I still keep watching it. Don´t know why...

Ok, gotta run.

I´ll try and fill the last months blog-gap with some pics soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiiiii, Sebast Here, I like this joint I could definitely plant here.

Anonymous said...

This is half entertaining. But then again I am extremely high right now