Sunday, December 17, 2006

X-mas party in OC and last weekend in California

Been mega busy wrapping things up here. Finding storage for my stuff, my car etc. Such a mission.
Who could have thought that a 3.5x7 meter storage space would cost $400 a month? Not me.

I found a cheaper one a little inland, well 30 min away. But that´s almost considered around the corner in these parts.



I also sold my mega annoying (although it has potential) pc based phone today. It was pretty sweet. I posted on Craigslist that I wanted to trade mine with another phone or $250. This guy just called me, payed $260 and left, pretty sweet. Can´t wait to get a new one when I get back after x-mas.


So me and Hjalmar teamed up with some finnish pro shreds and friends in Newport for some good snacks and some laughs.
I drove home after a few hours and haven´t slept since. As I´m typing this I´ve been awake 39 hours... sleeping for a while now and then of to a short shoot. Then Sweden on wednesday!





No comments: