Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hungry


Taco bell calorie counter.
So I´m hungry. Almost out of food here. All the IKEA snacks are gone too.

I want Taco Bell, but I´m too lazy. Having this stiff neck is NOT fun. I have some meetings tomorrow. If they go well I might
go to Maui for 3 days with some friends who already staying here:






But it´s gonna be stressful to clean out my place here when I come back... so maybe I´m dreaming a little.
And I have a chiropractor appointment on monday.. and this doctor is hard to get an appointment at. For what he´s charging
he better do miracles.

I want swedish food. Can´t wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Då måste du kolla im MCCs dormatory där jag bodde ett år. ligger i Kahului, skabbigaste studentlyorna någonsin!! Eller bara semestra i Kahului istället för på turistorterna... kontrast!