Sunday, December 10, 2006

Last week in California coming up.

I´m probably moving out this week, before I go to Sweden. To probably move back here in the summer. After X-mas I´m moving to Park City Utah again. At least until the summer. Damn it´s hard for me to stay put.

And yeah, no Hawaii trip. Not enough time...

If the layout of the blog looks lame it´s because I have a new updated version, but so far it´s just giving me problems.




Here are some pics I downloaded from my cameras...

My friend Ryan on my couch after DC´s x-mas party from a week ago. Hjalle was also in town for that party.




Went to see Primus the other day here in La Jolla.


Renee Renee was along for the ride too. We had dinner with the band before the show, but I showed up late and didn´t realize who I was sitting next to, pretty funny I thought.
If it wasn´t for Pat Duffy´s skate part from this 1992 video I would´ve never heard of this band.



Here´s another part with the same skater and same band form circa 1994:


Pat by the way is in his 30´s and from what I hear skating better than ever. Check www.planbskateboarding.com for more about Pat. The first 7 min of this clip will show you aome background about Pat:


Here´s a video with Primus, unique sound:




Here´s a pic from my sweet ride. She´s gonna go into hibernation soon.


Yesterday my friend Nate had a x-mas party. I went there for a sec, but I had a long day yesterday so I wasn´t really in saturday mode. I wanna go to Sweden! Almost there, can´t wait.






Here are some pics I took at the beach yesterday. Waves were HUGE during the day. This one was right below my house was like 1.5-2 km wide and maybe 6-8 meters high. Sketchy.




No comments: