Friday, August 18, 2006

Vader's footsteps

So I'm in to LA transfer some film. Went well. I also crusied by the Mann's Chinese Theather in Hollywood because I wanted to see if I could fit in Darth Vaders footprint, I guess that worked out as well. Steven Seagal's hands where bigger than mine though, and faster as you all know. Couldn't find Chuck Norris cement piece, please tell me he's got one.
Look at the nice toilet chair chillin next to my car, Hollywood is a classy place.
Oh and my fav german David Benedek asked me if I knew about this "www.totalvid.com/Snowboarding-Videos/Lame"
And I did know about that. These are some greedy leaches who are renting my (Robot Food's) videos illegaly and never asked us for permission and aren't giving us a cent for it. They told me to buzz of and called me a terrorist when I told them to take it down from the site... only in America.

If anyone has a dad or someone who's a lawyer I'd be hella greatful if someone had the time to investigate this further... It's in the past to me, but I sure would like to take these guys out of business.

Being the tired driver that I am (I'm boarderline narcoleptic) I stayed in LA after the transfer and I had to do some shit in the morning too I got myself a room at the nicest hotel I've stayed in (in the US) The Standard in downtown LA. It's a sweet place and since I'm really good and customers satisfaction feedback I got to stay here for less than a 100$. Not lame.

Oh well, traffic is gonna be sweet today, not.




No comments: