Thursday, August 24, 2006

NZ stuff








So the flight went ok, the back is a little stiff though. But the Air New Zealand people are the biggest idiots ever. By far the least service minded people I´ve had to deal with in the last couple of years. It´s pretty safe to say I won´t be flying with them again.

I should have been drunk the whole trip instead of just having a few cocktails.

The NZ people in general though are nice, they talk funny and I´m having some problems understanding them.

The resort we rode yesterday was pretty sweet except the fact that it was the sketchiest lift I´ve ever seen. I only went up twice it would be nice to have your fingers still attached to your hand when you leave.
It was this rope that went real fast that you had to hook a nut-cracker thing onto and hope for the best… Kind of hard to explain, but it sucked. It pretty safe to say that 1-3% of your average Park City / Big Bear board dweebs would get their fingers chopped off if they went here for a day.

Aaron and I found a house that had a hobbit entrance, pretty sweet.

Today we shredded a place called Mt Hutt. It was a blizzard that only Saruman could throw at you. It was a rough day here in Middle Earth. I took my camera out though for a few shots though.

I love NZ architecture. So many sick looking houses. VERY inspiring.

We also skated at one of the many good skateparks here. It was sweet, Eddie landed a bunch of tricks.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Living like the "Jetsets"!! Alltså.. tur man vet att du sliter lite med jobbet iallafall..